I don't know if this is general knowledge or not, and I'm not a big Exposé user, so I could easily be ignorant of such a thing, but I just discovered that you can cycle through Exposé-activated applications using the tab or tilde keys. Here's what you do:
- Hit the Exposé key (which is F3 on my nifty metal keyboard).
- Hit the tab key. This will tab to the next application and display it as though it were in Exposé's application window mode, showing all the app's open windows.
- Continue hitting tab to bring subsequent apps to the front.
- Hit the tilde key to cycle backwards through apps.
- Hit the Return or Enter key to activate the selected app.
This is pretty cool. Who knows, maybe it'll even encourage me to start using Exposé.